Klei Entertainment has released update 2.51 for Don’t Starve Together, which fixes some bugs related to various gameplay scenarios. Check out the official patch notes below.
- The Emergency Exit skin is merged with the Scrap Metal Boat skin.
- Players who have the Emergency Exit Skin will have it removed from their inventory and replaced with 1350 Coils.
- Cursed trinkets are protected from spawning
- Fixed an issue where double fence gates would sometimes not open correctly on capsized boats.
- Adjusted map scaling: Sensitivity settings have been reduced to 30 maximum; Default sensitivity lowered to 15; Scaling is now independent of framerate.
- Players who die with curses now lose them and are no longer cursed.
- Setting fire to items will now play an animation.
- Fixed placement of boat bumpers when standing at the edge of a boat.
- Fixed an issue that caused items to remain in the inventory of a player who died in Desert Mode.
- Fixed a bug that sometimes caused knotty trees to look incorrect.
- Fixed an issue where loot in a Pirate Stash would rot and cause a crash.
- Fixed a crash with beefalo chimes and players being disconnected.
- Fixed Wortox’s The Swashbuckler skin having different cheek colors.
- Fixed an issue that caused the Willow Triumph Skin to carry an ax when holding other objects.
- Fixed issues with saving/loading and opening/closing doors with wooden gates placed on boats.
- Fixed an issue that caused Cannonball’s shadows to momentarily appear at (0,0,0) when fired.
Don’t Starve Together is available on PC, Xbox One and PS4.