Techland has released update 1.4.2 for Dying Light 2: Stay Human for all platforms. It fixes most of the fast travel feature, as well as other gameplay aspects. Read the full July 5 patch notes below:
With this fix, we wanted to address one of the main issues that players were experiencing during their adventures in the City – the fast travel feature was becoming unavailable under certain circumstances. This problem should be solved after a series of tests and implementations that we have done..
- Most fast travel issues should be fixed. We are still working on improving the player experience when using this feature.
- Fixed crashes that occurred in co-op when using subsequent stabbing skills.
- Improved game stability and reduced random crashes.
- We make Jumpers stronger. A little. Sorry.
- Special Infected have received better resistance to certain types of damage.
- Special infected with an orange marker should drop mutation samples.
- Chapter 1 outfits will be moving to NG+; there will be no need to redeem them again.
- Fixed soft lock related to death during challenge.
- Fixed an issue with reconnecting to a PlayStation game after logging out of a session (manually or automatically) a couple of times.
- Achievements “Found anything interesting?” and Street Art Admirer are now properly obtainable.