The developer Tactical Adventures has released update 1.3.85 for the role-playing game Solasta: Crown of the Magister, which mostly solves the problems of online play. Read the full patch notes below:
List of changes
- Fixed an issue where it was possible to give the head of the Dryad Queen to Esfalad before starting the Dryad Queen quest, preventing the Jungle Escort quest from starting.
- Fixed an issue where the waterfall exit area would sometimes disappear after entering Hidden Caverns in Green Valley.
- Fixed an issue where Halman Summer was missing from the cutscene… which made the dialogue very, very weird.
- Added a message when trying to select a DLC class in multiplayer when the host does not have the DLC.
- Made some changes to improve the smoothness of movement in multiplayer.
- Fixed desyncs in multiplayer when closing the inventory immediately after moving an item before the network has confirmed the move, or playing in the bestiary menu.
- Fixed a rare case where starting a random encounter right before 8:00 AM and ending after 8:00 AM would prevent the Exit Zone from spawning.
- Fixed an issue where items would not immediately spawn on the ground after being dropped in multiplayer.
- Improved stability and added more safety nets to prevent potential crashes.
- Fixed an issue that sometimes caused xbox controls to appear in strange places without explanation.
- Fixed an issue where the point purchase system was unavailable due to its icon being replaced with a male/female slider (what?)
- Fixed an issue where the Scroll of Resurrection in the People’s Hideout would cause errors when mined.
- Fixed a hang that occurred when a druid in wild form was knocked out by an attack of opportunity (both animal form and druid reached 0 HP in one hit).
- Made some optimization passes for Caer Hyfrid.
- Fixed an issue that caused a Ranger with Fast Aim and +1 Longbow to lose their UI when entering combat.
Solasta: Crown of the Magister is available on PC, Xbox One and Xbox Series X.