Slitherine and Black Lab Games have announced the release of the Daemonic update for Warhammer 40,000: Battlesector, a unit-based turn-based tactical game set in the Baal system.
This new update is available today for all Warhammer 40,000: Battlesector players for free, both on PC and consoles. They just need to launch and update the game and they will discover new content available: three new skirmish maps, a new Siege objective type, and a new minor faction, the Daemons of Khorne.
What’s new in the Daemonic update:
- New Target Type: Siege is an asynchronous target available in skirmishes, multiplayer battles, and base attack battles for Planetary Dominance. The attacker must capture 4 strategic points while the defender works to destroy the attacker’s army.
- 3 new maps: Fortress of Redemption – a Blood Angels-themed map, Feeding Land – a Tyranid-themed map, and Black Stone – a Necron-themed map. These cards are used for basic attacks in Planetary Dominance, as well as skirmishes and multiplayer games.
- A new minor faction has been added to Planetary Supremacy: Daemons of Khorne. Chaos begins its invasion of the Battle Sector with the fighting force of the Khornate Daemons, including the Bloodlord, Bloodletters, Flesh Hounds and the mighty Skull Cannon.
- The starting positions of minor faction units in battles for planetary dominance have been changed. Instead of starting from the other end of the map, enemy units will now be spread across the map like in the Age of Crimson Dawn campaign.
- Accelerated reinforcements of Planetary Dominance. You can now spend additional request tokens to get a unit on cooldown earlier.
More information about Warhammer 40,000: Battlesector can be found at link.