BlueTwelve has released Stray 1.03 (1.004 on PS5) with bug fixes and general improvements. Check out Stray’s full and official patch notes below.
Thank you all for all the great bug reports and well wishes! We’re happy to bring you Patch 3, which fixes many of the issues you’ve been reporting. We will continue to look into everything, so please send us your dxdiag and reports as usual.
- Various world crash fixes (we tried to save some places for speedrunners)
- Additional fixes for GPU crash issues on boot
- Fixed cat crashing out of bounds when jumping down gutters
- Fixed cat crashing out of bounds when landing on barrels
- Improved camera control at low FPS with keyboard and mouse
- Fixed getting stuck when giving Seamus a beacon
- Fixed being able to talk to mahjong players during destruction
- Fixed numerous issues with VR headset rendering context
- Correction of various Polish typos
- Correction of various French typos
Stray is now available for purchase on PS4, PS5 and PC.