Developer Spellbook Creations has released a new update 0.8.5.10 for the open world RPG SpellMaster: The Saga. The update adds English voice acting, recipes for crafting torches, a new storyline, and more. Full notes are available below:
- Fixed a bug with falling through the ground when loading the game.
- Fixed a bug with the revival of previously killed mobs when loading the game.
- Fixed a bug with incorrect behavior of enemy AI.
- Fixed a bug with not completing Diana’s quest.
- Many small visual fixes, as well as dips and jams.
- Reworked cave lighting.
- Productivity increase.
- Made torches and added recipes for making torches.
- The ability to complete quests after the end of the night battle.
- Residents have their own daily routines that start after a night battle.
- New types of weapons and recipes for their creation.
- New storyline with NPC Diana
- 2 new dungeons.