Developers BlueTwelve Studio and publisher Annapurna Interactive have announced the release of a second post-release patch for cyberpunk feline adventure Stray. On PC, Steam downloads are around 94MB in size. The patch contains various fixes requested by the community.
- Added more fullscreen options, including proper exclusive fullscreen support.
- Engine fix for some users unable to boot due to GPU driver issues.
- Additional Checks to Prevent VR Interference with Game Client
- Fixed collisions to prevent exiting the world
- The “Unlimited Frame Rate” option is now on the right instead of the left.
- German localization fixes
- Fix for Territory achievement (scratch in every chapter) for keyboard and mouse players.