We’re coming down to the wire, folks. Your chance to save early-bird pricing on passes to TechCrunch Disrupt ends this Friday. Our three-day flagship tech startup conference offers superior ROI at full price, but why spend more when you don’t have to?
To-do today: Buy your early-bird pass to TechCrunch Disrupt by Friday, August 5 at 11:59 p.m. PDT, and you can save more that $1,000.
Here’s another time-sensitive opportunity for early-stage startup founders. The application windows to apply for the Startup Battlefield 200 also closes on Friday, August 5, at 11:59 p.m. PDT.
Get more info on how the Startup Battlefield 200 works, and take a look at what SUB 200 founders receive at absolutely no cost:
- Full access to Disrupt.
- Exhibition space for all three days of the show.
- Investor interest and media exposure.
- Workshops and pitch training.
- Flash-pitch in front of investors and TechCrunch editors.
- A shot at competing for $100,000 in Startup Battlefield.
At Disrupt — where founders go to grow — you’ll find a wide range of experts sharing their knowledge, perspective and advice. Roundtable sessions — 30-minute, expert-led discussions for up to 20 people — are perennial favorites. This year, during our first Audience Choice vote-a-rama, TechCrunch readers chose the roundtable topics they wanted to hear at Disrupt.
Read about the first five Audience Choice winners and what they’ll talk about at Disrupt.
You’ll find plenty of founder-focused sessions and growth opportunities. At the TechCrunch stage, you can learn:
- How to Raise First Dollars When Investors Are More Cautious, The Founder Perspective — with Amanda DoAmaral (Fiveable), Sara Du (Alloy Automation) and Arman Hezarkhani (Parthean)
- How to Build Your Early VC Network: Turning Social Capital Into Financial Capital — with Nik Milanović (This Week in Fintech), Josh Ogundu (Heart to Heart) and Gefen Skolnick (Couplet Coffee)
Try your hand at speed networking: You’ll be randomly matched with other attendees for three-minute conversations — based on mutual interest in predetermined topics.
Sign up for Dinners for 6: A tasty way to meet potential investors, customers or other founders. You’ll have the opportunity to sign up to go out to a local restaurant for dinner with five other Disrupt attendees.
TechCrunch Disrupt 2022 takes place in San Francisco on October 18–20 with an online day on October 21. Why spend more than necessary? Buy your pass by Friday, August 5 at 11:59 p.m. PDT, and you can save more than $1,000.
Is your company interested in sponsoring or exhibiting at TechCrunch Disrupt 2022? Contact our sponsorship sales team by filling out this form.
As seen on Techcrunch