With the highly anticipated Season 1 of Diablo 4 just around the corner, developer Blizzard Entertainment is setting the stage for a new RPG phase with the release of patch 1.1.0 for PC, PlayStation, and Xbox.
The developers explained that they have taken the feedback they’ve received over the past weeks from the community and made a number of improvements, optimizations, modifications and additions to make exploring the open world of Sanctuary even more exciting.
Update 1.1.0 for Diablo 4 contains new unique items and legendary skins to upgrade your characters in the Eternal and Seasonal worlds: these unique items can be obtained at world level IV, and legendary skins can be unlocked at any world level.
- Unlocking Lilith’s Altar is now account-wide.
- Map opening is now account-wide.
- Whispering will no longer reward Sigil Dust.
- The overall loot quality has been greatly improved for silent chests.
- The cast time of the Escape Dungeon ability has been increased from 3 seconds to 5 seconds.
- In general, we have reduced the propensity of many monsters to move in combat so that melee characters do not have to chase their enemies as much.
- Added support for PS5 Dual Sense Edge Wireless Controller for PC.
Of course, the patch includes a very long list of bug fixes and minor balance changes. If you need to know everything, you can check out the full patch notes here.
Diablo IV is playable on PC, Xbox One, Xbox Series X/S, PS4, and PS5. Update 1.1 is now live and Season 1 launches this Thursday (July 20).