No menu items!
More

    According to Jason Schreier, the Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic remake won’t be ready in the coming years




    The Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic remake was having development problems, with developer Aspyr firing the game’s art director and design director earlier this month, according to a report by journalist Jason Schreier of Bloomberg. The report states that the developers were pleased with the game’s vertical cut, which was completed on June 30 before it was revealed by Lucasfilm and Sony.

    Instead, Aspyr’s management told the game’s developers that the game was on hold”For undefined period”, because the vertical slice is not where the management would like it to be. While Aspyr previously told its staff and development partners that the game should be made by the end of 2022, the report says 2025 is now a more realistic goal.

    The Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic remake was first announced in September 2021 as a temporary exclusive for the PS5 console, with PlayStation acting as a publishing partner for the game.



    As seen on PlayGround

    Latest articles

    Related articles