Newzoo and Crypto.com asked 4,500 gamers in the US, UK and Indonesia what they think of blockchain games. It turned out that many, in general, do not mind playing this kind of game, but for various reasons they refuse.
- 5% of those surveyed are “strongly interested” in blockchain games.
- 35% of those surveyed are “moderately interested”.
- 44% of “moderates” do not understand enough NFTs and cryptocurrencies.
- 46% of “moderates” are afraid of losing money.
- Most gamers want to play adventure games (46%), arcades (39%) and puzzles (35%), but there are still few such blockchain games.